Wednesday, June 16, 2010

clouds! (and yellow.)







It is HOT. And HUMID. Between the heat and the humidity, the temperature is 97 degrees today. And I did not want to venture out of my air conditioned home to walk my dog. Even though she was standing forlornly at the door and insisting with her eyes that it would be good for us both. I didn't believe her.

But then a miracle happened. Well, sort of. A storm started building up and clouds covered the sun, and Lady got her walk. And I got photos for a new blog post.

It was a yellow sort of walk. Beach Sunflowers blooming in the drive, yellow weeds blooming by the lake. Even the heron's beak seemed to fit the color scheme.



3 comments:

Melanie said...

I love the yellow walk.

S. Etole said...

A wonderful day for a walk ...

B. Meandering said...

Beautiful contrasts. The hardest part is initiating the exercise. Once I start it, I'm always glad I did.