Sunday, July 4, 2010

grace








Grace: the exercise of love, kindness, mercy, favor; disposition to benefit or serve another; favor bestowed or privelege conferred.

Once again I am grateful. To you who thought of me, wished me well, prayed for me. Some of you thought of me today in the midst of your holidays; some of you prayed for me in spite of your own pain. And I received grace. I woke with less pain, family arrived and shared talk and laughter and games, and my pain eased as the day progressed. Then a short walk in the misty twilight before the neighborhood fireworks began. For me, today was a small miracle.

Love, kindness, mercy, favor. His grace.


3 comments:

Melanie said...

Some freedom for you today...I'm glad.

Debbie D. said...

Beauty all around you! And I'm so glad for your small miracle!

S. Etole said...

That's a good report!