Tuesday, July 13, 2010

monday walk







Took a walk with family and dog along the downtown shoreline yesterday. It was still hot, still humid, but lovely, and I blindly snapped photos since I had my daughter's little pocket camera and couldn't see a thing in the image window because of the brilliant sun. But trust me, it was a very postcard-y walk. You know the kind - kitschy tourist landmark out on the bay, pristine white sailboats floating gently at harbor, pink 1920's hotel accessorizing the skyline, and lots and lots of palm trees. As the postcards say, "Greetings from Florida! Wish you were here!"


5 comments:

B. Meandering said...

Great job--can't tell that you couldn't see what you were shooting pics of!
Looks like a postcard day--I'm glad you were able to get out and about.

♥ w o o l f ♥ said...

postcard-y. for sure! i just can't believe it... oh joy... :)

Elisabelle said...

Dear Leslie,

Thank you so much for your moving messages.
We are hanging in there.

Your Monday walk is just gorgeous.

I hope you are doing fine.

Warm thoughts,
Elisabelle

n a t s u m i said...

Beautiful shots!! I love the palm trees!!! I can't see them here, too bad..
Enjoy the weather! Have a great weekend!!

emily wierenga said...

oh leslie, it looks so romantic and lovely :) i wish i could run there. i wish trent and i could go there together :) but i'm so glad you and your hubby get to celebrate in this special place this weekend. may God go with you and bless your time together, friend. so much love to you. xo