Thursday, March 31, 2011

fun for the whole family: blogger dynamic views




















So how many of you have already discovered this neat new Blogger trick? If you have a public blog and the settings are just right, someone can simply type in "view" after your blog url and have lots of fun with the way they view your blog. From mosaic to flipcard to snapshot, it's an almost limitless realm of viewing possibilities!

Here's an example: "http://letajoykeepyou.blogspot.com/view"

(I'm sick and it's storming outside, so you'll have to forgive me if I seem a little overexcited about this discovery. It's a great momentary distraction from thinking about how bad I feel.)

If you want to know more about setting up your blog for dynamic viewing, find simple instructions here.


11 comments:

Loree said...

I have not played around with it yet. Hope you're well soon.

Rachel said...

So fun thanks for sharing, hope your feeling better, praying for you.

Elizabeth said...

I'm confused by this -- but I do hope you feel better soon!

Jodi said...

Gotta love that face! Still praying. Hugs and kisses.

S. Etole said...

I hope you are soon feeling better ...

Joyce said...

Big hugs my friend! I did not know about the view. I learned something new. xo

B. Meandering said...

Hmmm--looks interesting.
I'm glad you've at least been able to play with your computer.
Still praying kiddo,
I went to school today and won't be going tomorrow. Too much too soon.

deb colarossi said...

It looks so cool...have yet to play with it.

Francesca said...

Hope you're feeling better, and enjoying the weekend.

Tiago Braga said...

very beauty! so funny! :D

peggy aplSEEDS said...

i've just played around with this and it is great! thanks for sharing. sending healing thoughts and prayers your way.