Wednesday, January 16, 2013

my cup overfloweth...




























"We need to be angels for each other, to give each other strength and consolation. Because only when we fully realize that the cup of life is not only a cup of sorrow but also a cup of joy will we be able to drink it." 

― Henri Nouwen


I've been drinking from both cups lately, and so you haven't seen much of me, here. Nothing earth-shattering, at least not yet. Just life in this old world. But know that many of you have most certainly been angels of strength and consolation in my life, and for that I am truly grateful. 



7 comments:

Loree said...

I just hope that everything is OK.

beth said...

thinking of you.....xo

Elizabeth said...

And the same sentiment is felt toward and about you.

I hope you're all right and will continue to keep you in my thoughts --

JoAnn Hallum said...

xoxoxo! Praying for you!!!

S. Etole said...

Praying for a cup of overflowing joy for you and yours.

Tracy said...

That first line just really got me... "We need to be angels for each other... Yes, we do. Wasn't it Abe Lincoln that said "the better angels of our nature," in his first Inaugural Address. We ought to bring forth our angel natures more often. We're here for each other, we're meant to be. And we're here for YOU, Leslie. :o) Keep the cup full... ((LOVE & HUGS))

Rebecca Jerdee said...

Love and hope. Thoughts and prayers go to you from here.